Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chocolate, Cheese, Chicken; WOW!!!!!

So I was sitting there feeding my baby a few minutes ago and suddenly got the strange urge to combine chocolate and chicken.  My wife is horrified by the whole incident and has turned to drinking! I'm still sitting here in amazement wondering why I never did that before.



1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
1tbsp butter
1 tsp cumin
2tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic salt
cheddar cheese
chicken breast

I salted the chicken breast and cooked it in a skillet then set aside.

In a saucepan over medium heat get the butter started melting then throw in the chocolate to melt as well. Once melted, add all the spices and stir well.  Continue to stir for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.

Place the chicken breast on a plate then top with a slice of cheddar about the same size as the chicken, then drizzle with the chocolate sauce.

As amazing as this was, it needs more hot!  So next time I think I will add some fresh jalapenos since I've got a plant that's spitting them out like crazy.  I drizzled a bit cautiously because I had no idea what to expect, but next time i'll get a lot more sauce because it's amazing!


Oh yeah, and the recipe for my wife's drink.....pour an inch of coconut rum into an empty glass then fill remaining space with some good ole' coca-cola

No comments:

Post a Comment